get the facts
The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing microblading procedure. Please read carefully:
- Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before your procedure.
- Skin should not be in process of healing before procedure!
- You must stop taking antibiotics 3 weeks from your procedure. Please consult your doctor before doing so.
- Avoid plucking, waxing, threading or any hair removal services within 3 days of your procedure. This can also trigger the skin healing process and should be avoided.
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay!)
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
The following treatments should be avoided within four weeks of the procedure:
- Botox or other fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser treatments
If you have any questions about these restrictions, please give us a call! We’re happy to help.